Las Vegas, Nevada
May 12th – 14th, 2023
Darling Tennis Center
7901 West Washington Avenue Las Vegas, NV 89129
Tournament Director: Jennifer Smith (800) 832-6836 or email@example.com
Entry Deadline: April 21st (or as divisions are filled, whichever happens first)
ALL MATCHES WILL BE PLAYED OUTDOORS ON HARD COURTS
ADDITIONAL SITES (UNLV) WILL BE USED
Frequently Asked Questions
WHO IS ELIGIBLE TO PLAY?
- Winning teams of any official ITT local league division are eligible to attend one Regional Championship within 12 months from the date their local league ends. Teams may also compete in the Regional immediately following the 12 months. If the winning team is unable to compete in any Impact Team Tennis Regional Championship within the 12 months plus the immediate Regional, the second-place team will become eligible to attend within the same time frame.
- For every four (4) teams in any official ITT local league division, one (1) team will qualify.
- All players must provide an NTRP rating. Ratings from the start of the local league will be used. If a player has not played in a USTA league to generate a rating, a self-rating will be accepted.
- All players must be registered with Impact Team Tennis and must be at least 18 years of age prior to the start of the Regional Championships. All players participating in the Senior division must be at least 50 years of age (or 60 if playing in the Super Senior division) within the calendar year.
- Teams entering the Senior divisions qualify to attend a Regional Championship by either winning their local league or tournament (if one is available) or by assembling a team if a local league or tournament is not available. Assembled teams will use the most current NTRP ratings on file since they did not qualify from a local league or tournament.
- Only those players registered on the original local league roster are eligible to play in a Regional Championship. All players must have played at least two (2) local matches for their qualifying team. A team must have played at least three (3) matches. A maximum of 10 rostered players per team may participate. This max of 10 players includes the alternate player.
- Each team will be allowed to add one (1) alternate player to their Regional Championship roster. This alternate player must be registered for and played in at least two matches for any local Impact Team Tennis league held within the past 14 months. If this player is being added from the season the team qualified from, they may use their NTRP rating from the time of that league. If this player is being added from a different season, they must use their current NTRP rating.
- List all team members on your entry, even those not attending. Only those players listed on the Regional Championship entry are eligible to compete at the Impact Team Tennis Nationals.
- Rosters (including NTRP ratings) and photo I.D.’s will be check, prior to and at the tournament, respectively.
- A player may compete on two (2) teams at the same Regional Championship as long as the teams are in different divisions. No special scheduling will be accommodated.
- Teams are guaranteed a minimum of two matches.
- The first 16 completed entries for each division will be guaranteed a spot in the event.
- Confirmation letters will be sent to team captains at least one week prior to the event.
- Final decisions will be made by the tournament director.
- 3.0 & under
- 3.5 & under
- 4.0 & under
- 4.5 & under
- Senior 3.5 & under
- Senior 4.0 & under
- Senior 4.5 & under
- Super Senior 3.5 & under
- Super Senior 4.0 & under
HOW TO DETERMINE WHAT DIVISION YOUR TEAM IS ELIGIBLE FOR
The average NTRP rating of the top two men and top two women is used to determine a team’s level of competition. For example:
John 4.0 Sally 3.5
Alex 4.0 Joan 4.0
Mike 3.5 Ann 3.5
The best 4 players are: 4.0 + 4.0 + 4.0 + 3.5 = 15.5
15.5 divided by 4 players = 3.8
This team would compete in the 4.0 & under division
- With the exception of the Super Senior divisions, the Impact Team Tennis format will be used (two courts; six sets; six games per set; nine-point tiebreaker at five games all; no-ad scoring; play service lets).
- The Super Senior divisions will not play singles and will play eight games per set with a nine-point tiebreaker at seven games all.
- In the event of inclement weather, the five set (one court) format may be used.
Tuesday, May 9
7pm (CST) Captain’s meeting via Zoom – each team must have one representative at the meeting
Friday, May 12
1:00pm – First round matches begin
7:30pm – Tournament play completed for the day
Saturday, May 13
8:00am – Tournament play continues
8:00pm – Tournament play completed for the day
Sunday, May 14
8:00am – Tournament play continues
4:00pm – Tournament play completed
**Scheduling requests due to show tickets will not be accommodated. Draws will be posted about a week prior to the tournament.
ENTRY DEADLINE & FEE
- Entry forms (to be completed online) and fee is due by Friday, April 21st.
- No late entries will be accepted.
- Entry fee is $400.00 per team. Online payment or check accepted. Tournament director can also collect credit card information over the phone for those not comfortable with paying online.
- Entry fee includes balls, court time, awards, and much more! Awards will be presented to the Champion and Finalist team members present in each division.
Westgate Las Vegas Resort & Casino
3000 Paradise Road
Las Vegas, NV 89109
$89 per room per night (taxes & fees not included) for single / double occupancy for Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday nights.
$159 per room per night (taxes & fees not included) for single / double occupancy for Friday and Saturday nights.
There is also a $25 per room per night resort fee.
Reservations must be made on or before April 12th in order to be eligible for the group rate. Call 1.800.635.7711 and use group name IMPACT TEAM TENNIS
Reservations may also be made online using this link: https://book.passkey.com/go/SG
Suncoast Hotel & Casino
9090 Alta Drive
Las Vegas, NV 89145
Reservations may also be made online using this link: